RV Body Repair Services
Shoreline is your best choice for RV collision repair in Austin.
With over 20 years of experience in completing repairs, ordering parts, and handling claims, we know the best procedures to get your repair done efficiently and done well.
If you’re a full-timer with a punch list of work that needs to be done, let us know and we’ll take care of it. We’re more than happy to work around your schedule.
RV Body Repair & Painting
Your RV will leave our lot looking like the day you bought it and stay that way for years to come. Our techs are experts in fiberglass repair and receive professional training in painting and color matching from Sherwin-Williams.
A great paint job starts with the quality products and organized facilities. That's why we use only the best materials available and maintain some of the cleanest paint booths in the industry. Come on by, and we’d be happy to show you. If you choose to work with another repair shop, put them to the same test. Ask to see their paints and work area. You’ll be surprised by the difference.
Roof Checkup & Replacement
Call us anytime to schedule a roof inspection. We can replace your roof when the time comes or perform maintenance to keep it clean and protected.
RV General Services
We also service, repair, and replace everything from your generator and A/C to your slide-out, leveling system, awning, roof, and more.
Store your boat or RV in our fenced, secure storage lot where we offer:
- 30-ft. and 60-ft. covered and uncovered stalls
- 20-amp electrical hookups
- Compressed air to replenish tire pressure
- Fresh water for flushing tanks or washing your boat or RV
- An on-site dump station
- 24-hour access with personal pin
- Security camera surveillance
- Plenty of lighting
- And more
Available exclusively at our Austin location.
Brands We Commonly Work With
As a small business, we take pride in our service and demonstrate a level of care that you won’t find anywhere else. Our highly skilled techs go through extensive annual training to keep up on the latest equipment and repair procedures.
- State-licensed to repair RV liquid propane systems
- Factory-trained by Dometic, Lippert, Cummins Onan, Sherwin-Williams, Suburban, and more
- Certified each year through continuing education courses. Each course is typically 15 hours or more of training for specific skills.
- Authorized dealer and service center for Dometic, Lippert, and Cummins Onan
As for warranty work, think you have to go to the dealer to get that done? Think again! We do warranty work for many manufacturers and just about every extended warranty company out there. Call us to see if we can complete your warranty repairs.
Between customers and insurance, we know we're all working together here. We want to make things as easy as possible for everyone, which is why we:
- Keep all parties in the loop with updates along the way.
- Create accurate estimates that greatly reduce the repair timeline by taking high-quality pictures, taping off damaged areas, and greatly detailing the extent of the damage.
- Provide a 1-year warranty on labor and honor the manufacturer's warranty on all individual parts.
- Outfit our facilities with scissor lifts, 1-ton and 2-ton boat lifts, and precautionary safety stands for adequate and safe insurance inspections.